Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Over The Rainbow

Available

I have been
💥 BURSTING💥
 with excitement to tell you that several of my paintings are now available through 
Skidmore Contemporary Art!! 

This brand new painting, 
"Over The Rainbow"
 is 
24" x 24" 
and possibly the most colorful EVER of my present series paintings!


Skidmore Contemporary Art is a gallery in Santa Monica, CA that I have known and respected for a long time, so to have my paintings there is a dream come true! 

Of course, I had to straight away attempt to capture this feeling of exploding from the inside out with joy!


excitement that can't be contained and
bursting with color!


Exploding out and gushing over 


color so intense it's bouncing into the colors beside it.


even trying to burst out of the canvas itself!
😃



Then I
gave it a kiss 💋 goodbye,
and sent it on it's way!

I have joy to share! I hope it brightens your day! 
Thank you to everyone out there who has been following my progress for so long!
💕XOXO 💕 

For purchase info 
please contact

3 comments:

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

This is simply FABULOUS!

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

no one does ribbons like you do.
Such beauty!

Angel charls said...

Canon-printers worden over het algemeen gebruikt in grote kantoren en organisaties omdat deze printers het meest geavanceerd zijn en beschikken over een goed uitgeruste technologie. Het lijdt geen twijfel dat de Canon-printer verbluffende services levert, maar soms maakt een gebruiker zich zorgen wanneer de Canon-printer vanwege technische problemen weigert af te drukken.

----------------------------------
Canon Nummer