Pages

Thursday, October 19, 2017

"Collide"

SOLD 



"Collide"
8"x8"
oil on cradled panel




 It's been a while since I've painted a bow


but I quickly remembered how obsessed I am with the interlocking shapes and colors.


a jigsaw puzzle of interior and exterior.


A test of what colors my mind sees


 versus the colors my EYES see


PLUS the color I WANT to see :)


I painted a thin underpainting of colors before starting with thicker color


a trial and error to make "gold"


All along I had been thinking of this bow as a star, trying to make it glow and explode with color, and as timing would have it, two actual stars collided!! 
Making a cloud of gold and platinum!


gazillions of particles and colors colliding to make gold! :D


The same particles apparently that make up our world and even us!


WOW
the wonders of creation!
We are all stars :)
Go forth... shine bright! <3 p="">

click HERE for purchase info!
thank you for taking a look!

No comments: