Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Head Over Heels



In the beginning .... 
   
I had a waaaaaaaaay 
less ladylike 
companion painting planned for Ken's head. 

my lowbrow side rears (hint) its raffish head from time to time :)

Then ...
 a wonderful collector emailed, asking what was on my easel.

Telling her of my plans for Ken's follow-up painting, 
she quickly pulls me out of the gutter with this idea!
AND
just in time for
Valentine's Day! 


"Head Over Heels"
2- 6"x6" oil on cradled panel
Sold


Temporarily out of the gutter anyway :)

(image stolen/repurposed from Drupal.org)

Thank you Georgette!

Happy Valentine's Day!
Wishing you this day and everyday to be Head Over Heels!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Always a pleasure Karen! Happy Valentine's Day to you and all you are "Head Over Heels" about as well!

Linda Popple said...

Love these two paintings! And, to be honest I would like to see your head back in the gutter for a painting! I'm sure it would be …. interesting!

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Karen Appleton said...

Happy Valentine's Georgette!!

And Linda, the gutter painting will definitely happen! :D

Cathy Engberg said...

I love this fun pair of paintings! I'm also looking forward to the other version! It's always fun to see what you are painting.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I'm still not over the Barbie in the cupcake :D
You are funny!!!

cheap erectile dysfunction pills online said...

Hi! I simply wish to give you a huge thumbs up for your great information you have right here on this post. I am coming back to your website for more soon.