Pages

Friday, May 25, 2007

Blush


Okay, don't ask me to explain, I can't anyway. I first started painting my "present" paintings (earlier posts or see my website) because of an obsession with the image of the gift that I could not understand or fully explain. After painting that image for a while now, I have come to understand what it all represents for me. I think coming to that understanding and wanting to dig deeper has lead me here. This is the second "undies" painting (as a friend of mine coined them) that I have done now. I have more undies tacked up on my studio wall waiting to be painted as we speak. Okay so it's crazy.... Okay I am really a normal person.... Okay I don't really see a clear market for these paintings, but when an obsession calls you have to answer. Right?

No comments: